Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8, 2013: HiRiz Water Labels




In this entry I decided to discuss the custom made water bottle labels I designed for the music group out of Atlanta, GA named HiRiz. I was contacted to help come up with party flyers for the group at last minute due to some issues with the person that were originally supposed to tackle the project. I was asked what else did I know how to do that could be a give away to the girls, so I mentioned that my water bottles were popular. I did some research on the group and saw they had a edgy style and had a bold look as well. The logo was supplied to me so I fed of that as well too. I decided to go with a black background, change their logo to hot pink to be focal point and decided to put their names on the bottles and the tour name they were on (#1Girl Tour). I didn't want it to be to busy but didn't want it just to be a black background, so I decided to duplicate the logo and incorporate it in the back ground. If I could change anything it would be the type under the logo because the type gets lost a little. But they loved the product and the manager wanted more prints to give away to others and to have a keepsake for the groups first official after party.        

No comments:

Post a Comment