Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013: Spntane91 Designs Logo

Here is a design of my updated logo for my design business Spontane 91 Designs. I came up with the new design because the old design didn't feel or look that interesting. This is actually the third design for my business. What makes this one different is that it is more interesting composition wise. The first logo I made was more type design driven and the second one was more picture logo driven. With this one I combined the first two design ideas and came up with this set up. It has type design and variety. I tried to get more creative by substituting my actual logo in the name of my design business. If I could change anything I don't think I would. This logo is set for a while. The only thing I do change is the color from time to time to incorporate them in my designs.        

No comments:

Post a Comment