Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 9 June 4, 2012: Mood Cards




This Conceptual Thinking project shows 3 of 4 cards that had to be designed around 4 different words and show what major the designer is taking up (Graphic Design). We had to come up with sub words and a graphic that would fit the main word given to us (Anger, Love, Joy, and Fear). I enjoyed this project because it gave you room to think of a style that fits your personality. In each design, I tried to give off a tattoo and smooth feel. To keep the design from looking dark, I added white in each picture to give the eyes some time to rest while it moves across the design. This is the second time I have redone this design and to make this one different I have added stars and shadows to make the cards have a foreground and background adding depth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment