Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013: Photography






Other than being a Graphic Designer, I also do photography. I'm asked more to take photos than doing design most of the time. Even though its not my main focus, I get recommended to take someones special moments and capture them from previous clients. When it comes to photography I try to make the photos interesting as possible by getting point of view, close ups and of course candid shots. Most of my photos are group, family, maternity, parties and just for fun. I also have experience in themed and partly nude photography. I love natural lighting when it comes to photography. I only use the flash when needed and I shoot in manual most of the time to give my photos different styles and looks. If Its for a party where time is not great, I shoot automatic as long as my clients are happy. I try to take great photos where editing is not needed unless requested to do so.    

No comments:

Post a Comment