Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28,2013: Got Milk Ad

This is my "Got Milk?" ad for Digital Photography. I really enjoyed doing projects with creative freedom. Since we got to have fun with this project I decided that I didn't want to do the typical updated style. I love the style of old posters so I went and had the idea that I wanted to do a Pin-up poster because I wanted to make one for some time now. Of course I tried to keep it as clean as possible but step out my comfort zone just a little. This came out almost the way I wanted, but I didn't want to overkill the picture and the lighting I set up with so many filters. The background was a green screen so the edges around me would be sharp and clean after I refined the edge. Its a balance issue that you can tell that I have to fix, or maybe you didn't notice. I have gotten lots of feedback about this ad on how quote "awesome" it came out and was asked if this was even a photo of myself as it is rare I dress a particular way. If I could change something, it would be the tilt and some of the reflections. I would put this project as one of my favorites.    

No comments:

Post a Comment