Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 8 May 28, 2012: Visual Narrative- Information Graphic



In this visual narrative for Concept Design, we were instructed to concept and design a display that graphically describes for the viewer a complicated process,procedure, or set of directions. I decided to describe how to make a pair of custom skates. I tried to keep it simple while trying not to skip information or making it looked cluttered with information. I was going to make this look like It was broken down in 8 steps with 8 pictures but decided to use one big picture and describe how to assemble the skates. I started where it can be read in clock-wise rotation to make it seem like the steps need to be repeated. This set up is a little more spacious then what I had in mind, which is easy for the audience to read. I used colors that would attract viewers and to make it look somewhat fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment