Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 7 May 21, 2012: Coffee Tri Fold Brochure


This coffee brochure was re-designed in a way that I thought would get the attention of an older target audience or grab the attention of coffee drinkers. While attending the Art Institute of Charleston, my Graphic Symbolism class had a client who needed a logo and a re-design of their coffee brochure that would help raise more money for a Baptist School (Charleston Development Academy) and get more people to join their coffee club.

The original design looked very unprofessional and had no color. I decided to go with browns since that shouts out coffee in some peoples mind. For the fact that this is for the benefit of young kids, I put in a fun element of swirls to add movement and to represent steam of coffee. I added white text to the important information and to make that part of the brochure legible. Lastly, In order to represent that this is a Baptist School I added the color purple since Baptist churches are represented with a nice purple.

( Note : I DID NOT come up with the logo featured on this design. Logo used on brochure was made by Jae Dollason of The Art Instutute of Charleston by teachers choice for mock up. )      

No comments:

Post a Comment